32 things you might not know about (me) Jacob
1. I am 5' 10"
2. I like playing Xbox
3. I was born and raised in Houma, Louisianna
4. I have never had braces
5. or glasses
6. I got my first real motorbike when I was five
7. I am pretty handy
8. I know how to ski (water and snow)
9. My wife is making me do this
10. My favorite movie is Aladdin
11. I hate jelly
12. I wish we had 7 children (at least one set of twins)
13. I love snoballs...from Louisianna
14. My mom almost named me Courtney
15. I know what its like to survive a hurricane
16. I can shake my eyeballs
17. I do not like to touch anyones teeth
18. I am scared of heights
19. I took my first steps at 6 months
20. I had the exact same name as another boy in elementary school and we were in the same class.
21. My dad passed away 2 years ago
22. I miss him
23. I wish I knew how to play the guitar
24. French is my grandparents first language
25. I wish I knew how to speak it
26. I am younger than my wife
27. I make friends easily
28. I like to make cakes
29. I draw for a living
30. I am an only child
31. My first job was a cart boy at a golf course
32. I wish I was taking a nap
And here is a recap of how his big day turned out...
Kenners made some cupcakes for Daddy while he was at work, man O man was she excited. I can't tell you how many times she asked me "are you excited that it's daddy's birthday?" She was my Super Big helper : )
Then my sister and my mom came over to wish Jacob a happy b-day and eat of course!
We yelled surprise as he walked thru the door, even though i know it wasn't since everyone's cars were in the driveway ; )
Probably his favorite gift ever, was the cheeseburger pie i made especially for his big day...this is the only time i ever make it for some reason.
Apparently, its pretty good
This is Jacob fake blowing out his candles cause we missed it the first time
Thats one serious cupcake eater
Kennedy had picked out 2 presents just for dad, that she was absolutely certain he woud adore...
This is one of them, the other was some Junior Mints, he was pretty excited
Then he opened his gift from our 5 year old niece, Grace, who apparently "shopped the house" for her uncle Jacob and this is what he got, this and a really flashy belt (so sweet)
Here he is modeling all his "goodies"...notice the belt
Next, we played SOME card game where you have to wink at people...that was interesting!
Andrew gave us a lil' weird Al Yankovik performance
Kennedy gave daddy one last birthday kiss right before she ditched us to spend the night with Grace
And I would have to say this toy was a smash hit with Lil' E who hasn't put it down since we opened it!!!
Man alive am i exhausted from all this fun
Happy 32nd Birthday to my honeybuns ;)