Monday, December 28, 2009

2009, Almost Gone!







It will be a new year soon and I can't wait to share all that God has in store for the Hebert's in 2K10. I am hoping only good things, since 2009 is going bye bye with a refrigerator that quit on us yesterday. I must say I am thankful that we got thru Christmas Day with it working! Thank you Lord! We have had a blessed year and it is only by the mercies of God! We have not deserved any of the Love and blessings we have received from all our family and friends this year. The Hebert's truly say thank you sooooooooooo much! We love you all!

1 comment:

Kayg said...

You are so creative. Everything you do is amazing. I am so glad you come to my house and take my "stuff" back to your house. I save everything for you. I take the things your sister throws away and save them for you. I am a terrific mom. I am my mother made over - watch it - another family curse coming your way! You ARE terrific and I love you very much. Mom