Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Idea of a List



The other day I was on Nesting Place along with the other 3,000 people who follower her and after some inspiration I was planning on making a trip to Goodwill and Home Goods....and I don't know about you but I try to remember and even write down all of the awesome ideas I see on blogs and websites so I can remember while I am shopping,  but with all the other things in the store (and the two and five year old at my side) surrounding me I sometimes become overwhelmed and can't remember what I was even going for!  So the other day I got my phone out and decided to take a pic of the blog and the inspiration that made me want to go looking for this stuff in the first place.  In doing so I thought I would share a pretty nifty idea that has helped me~Happy Thrifting/Shopping with your picture list!

2 comments:

A very blessed lady! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

haha i do the exact same thing.