Thursday, April 29, 2010

What I've been up to...Ur Baking Me Crazy!

Well long story very short... I am homeschooling  my niece until the school year ends which is the end of May or so, and she is an adorable, 16 year-old, red-head who loves to bake and is good at it! So she has decided she wants to start a blog, which we have been working on this past week! Does that count as a home-ec class?;)




So like I said, aren't blogs great to help your self-confidence soar and don't you wish you could have started one at 16... I do! And she has been amazed at all you talented bloggers out there! 

So I have been busy helping my niece get this blogging thing down, ya now all the cool blogging stuff like, how to join parties, grabbing buttons, and blah, blah blah. 

 Anyway, she's hooked and she's posted some scrumptious things so far...Pray for me I am going to be FAT if I keep having to be the Guinea Pig for all her stuff... its soooo good!

YOU can check her are out at http://urbakingmecrazy.blogspot.com/ and leave some comments and follow if you like...She is good at putting her spin on things and making it yummmmmeeee! Plus I know it will give her some self confidence in area she can really soar in! Thanks so much bloggers!!!

8 comments:

Simply Stafford said...

I luv her blog already! Who knows this could be the start of her future career!

judi said...

of course this counts toward class credit...computer(tech), design (art), typing, writing (english), and home ec. we homeschooled for 9 years and was amazed at all the things we did in a day- much more than could be fit in a 45 minute classroom time slot. this is an awesome experience for her and something that is applicable to life. way to go hannah!
i will head on over and check it out.
judi ;)
the1829farmhouse.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Checked it out! I LOVE it! =) Hannah is such a sweet girl and VERY talented!

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Went to visit the blog--yummy!

A very blessed lady! said...

thanks everyone for your kind comments and for checking her out I am excited for her!

Debbie said...

I think this is a wonderful idea. In fact, I have thought that if I were still in the language arts classroom full time, I would assign "blog creation" to the class. What a great way to get the juices flowing.

Unknown said...

Dang, just checked her blog out, that cake looks devine....im def going to be fat if i make that! Stop by sometime http://dejavucrafts.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Your niece is certainly a beautiful young lady, and yes, I will go over and see what she is cooking up. Hugs, Cindy S