Friday, April 9, 2010

PHOTO FRIDAY flashback style!

Since it HAS been 14 years....I thought you might not recognize me and my husband on our graduation day from High School! Excuse me while I go make an appointment for some BOTOX!


Photo scratched, Jacob doesn't usually have a big white mark by his eye, but your eyes do not decieve you on that haircut of his =)


This one's for Sarah. I found this the other day in my junk drawer  precious keep sake box... this is about 2 years after we got married to our husbands!  Why did I throw away that priceless cream shirt I have on????


TGIF!

Decorating projects in th worx...I am actually trying to sew something all by MYSELF!!! Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Amanda Griffith said...

I love this! My husband and I have been together since I was 16 (he is a year older than me.) I love looking at high school pictures...except I wish I was as fat as I thought I was then!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

How neat. Thanks for sharing.

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh, so cute you both are! I love looking back at my HS pictures. I agree with Amanda, I wish I were as fat as I thought I was, ha! Hey I love your
I love coffee and comments, where did you get that from?

A very blessed lady! said...

For some reason it doesn't link you to where I got it but I think it was Almost ready blogs! Thanks!

Jacob said...

Wow, 14 years....your just as beautiful now as you were then. Love you, "Hottie McBody"

Cindy said...

Ah, you were and still are a very handsome couple. Hugs, Cindy S

Simply Stafford said...

Ya'll look 12!! Where do you keep getting the pics of me??? I look exhausted and sunburnt!!! LOL!!!

Debbie said...

I actually think you haven't changed that much at all. That's a compliment, of course, because you were an adorable couple!

Young young and old friendships. Both are special!

Jennifer said...

Awww...sweet! I wish Brady and I had taken pics in our caps and gowns. =( And..please SAY NO to botox!! Girl..you are in NO need of work anywhere. Seriously. Love the pic of the sweet married couples. Isn't it crazy how time flies????? Holy cow. Have a great weekend!!

Federico Erra said...

Hi nice reading your post