Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love!!!




My niece, Sarah, HEARTS taking pictures!!! She is always stealing my camera and snapping away!!! So this year she turned 13 and is able to enter into our National School Competition and she chose photography as her main thing to enter... So she took this photo the other day of my kiddos and I thought she did an excellent job and I must say one of my favorite pics I have of them. I just printed it out and will be framing it ASAP!  Wish her luck she's so adorable!!! I love her MUCHO GRANDE!


P.S. It took 3 baths before the Sharpie was off the bottom of thier feet, but worth it ;)

8 comments:

One Life Many Journeys said...

How cute is that! I "LOVE" it!

Unknown said...

Oh wow~~I'll DEFINITELY be stealing this idea! SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Very neat. Great picture.

amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Oh my goodness, I love this picture! What a great idea, even if it did take that many baths to get it off. :)

Simply Stafford said...

I would "LOVE" to do this if I could get Mason to sit still long enough!

Cindy said...

Cute! Your niece is quite the creative gal, isn't she. I enjoy her blog, she's got some great recipes.

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh how sweet a picture that is! Good luck to her!

Robin's Nesting Place said...

So cute and very creative! It tickles my feet just looking at it!