Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Facts....12 years later

My husband and I celebrated our 12th anniversary as Mr. and Mrs. on July 31st  and on the same day one of our closest friends daughter (who is also a friend, more like family) was married. 


Adorable, isn't she?


It was a beautiful wedding!!! My daughter was one of the flower girls, so I was helping with that and wedding preparations most of the day!



It was a busy day, we didn't see each other but a few minutes.  I had literally forgotten it was our anniversary.

But the hubs managed to buy me a lil' something and had it waiting in the car for me after the wedding.  Did I mention he is pretty sweet!



Here is a little break down of our 12 years together

5 moves
4 houses
6 cars
1 dog
1 bird
2 kids
12 amazing years!!

Doesn't seem like much when I break it down, but man oh man it really has been...some good, some bad (the dog and bird mainly)... But all worth it!


It's a beautiful thing.

I am so thankful for the 12 years God has blessed us with!!!
I found me a good one ; )

-K

P.S. Somehow I was suckered talked into chaperoning our Super Kids Camp about an hour away from here, until Friday.  Did I mention that its for 6-12 year olds. Boy Howdy is this going to be F-U-N

See ya next week ; )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 12 years. Blessings.

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary, they just get better and better.

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your daughter was just lovely btw. I hope you "survive" the upcoming week... and have 50 more anniversaries with your special one.

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And I wish you many, many more. What a lovely bride and sweet, pretty little flower girl.
Hugs, Cindy S

Jennifer said...

Happy belated Anniversary!!! The breakdown of your 12 years together cracked me up. (Well, mainly the dog and bird part...I'm there...It's hard potty training a dog...we may just make BoBo and outside "family" dog and give her lots of attention that way...)

Bailey was a gorgeous bride and her wedding was beautiful. It was bittersweet seeing those three little flower girls prance down the aisle. They were all just babies when we moved here...

You have had 12 beautiful years. Doesn't it feel good to have found the "right" one??? May God bless you with many more years!!! And hope you have a blast at camp!!!

I'm not trying to speed things up, but I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that Bradyn will absolutely LOVE camp good spirit when the time comes!!! (and I'll most likely be suckered into counseling as well...haha!!) See you Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site averyblessednest.blogspot.com
Is this possible?