Sunday, February 14, 2010

What do you love?


Happy HEART day!!! Since it IS on the 14th...here are 14 things I lu, lu, LUV! and not in order of importance.

1. Lip gloss

2. Doughnuts

3. Talking

4. My home

5. Babies

6. My Cajun Hubby

7. When my Pastor sings ...He's God upon the platform...

8. Spring

9. My cajun kiddos

10. Christmas Eve

11. Sweet people

12. A Bargain

13. Coffee

14. Blogging

Oviously I love GOD and wouldn't have any of these things without him!  Let me know what you LUV! Happy Heart Day!!!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I know that song you're talking about! :D That's an oldie but goodie! :D

Just stopped by to let you know I enjoy your blog.

Rhonda said...

Mmmm....I won't list 14 things but I love me some coffee!

Rhonda said...

Oh, and how could I forget...FABRIC!

Cindy said...

God, my hubbie, my kids, my kids spouses, my grandkids, my huge family (brother, sisters and families), cooking, eating, coffee, cupcakes, dark chocolate, decorating, day dreaming, sleeping, singing, playing keyboard and way too many more things to count. What a fun post! Hugs, Cindy S.

Debbie said...

You have pretty much covered my list.

Except I would have to include control top panty hose...